inSure DeFi — The First Crypto Insurance Ecosystem to Launch on Avalanche
inSure DeFi, the number one crypto insurance project by community growth, is excited to announce their cross-chain expansion to Avalanche with the launch of the community covered insurance plans on Avalanche Network.
inSure DeFi Ecosystem is a community led, 100% transparent, decentralised project which aims to protect its members’ crypto portfolios from scams, exchange closures, and drastic devaluations.
Use Cases of SURE tokens on Avalanche Network (native tokens of inSure DeFi Ecosystem)
1. Governance — the users can hold SURE tokens on Avalanche to create new proposals, vote on insurance claims and proposals of the other members. SURE represents the voting power in the inSure DeFi Ecosystem.
2. Staking — SURE tokens can be staked on DEXs by adding funds to the LPs and receive +60% APY
3. Trading on CEXs and DEXs — SURE tokens can be freely traded in the open market and have no transaction taxes in the smart contracts or lock-ups.
4. Enabling the Insurance Policy — SURE tokens must be contributed to the Community Vault in order to enable the insurance policy. This helps SURE tokens become more scarce and at the same time inSure DeFi Community generates revenue by increasing the value of SURE tokens.
How to get SURE tokens on Avalanche?
Smart Contract address of SURE token on Avalanche Network:
The inSure DeFi community members can swap AVAX to SURE on TraderJoe (Leading DEX on Avalanche)
SURE tokens are also bridgeable from Ethereum to Avalanche using the Multichain (Previously Anyswap) bridge.
How to stake SURE with AVAX on TraderJoe and receive +60% APY (Leading DEX on Avalanche):
- Go to the Staking Page on the official inSure DeFi website.
- Connect your wallet.
- Choose the amount of SURE and AVAX to stake.
- Approve addition to the Liquidity Pool.
- Receive 5% from the staked SURE amount every month!
How to Enable the Insurance Policy directly on Avalanche Network
Step 1. Connect/Sign-In with your wallet to the Dashboard
This doesn’t require any gas fee and the signature only proves that you are the owner of the specific address wallet.
Step 2. Choose Avalanche Network
By choosing the Avalanche Network the member can see all crypto holdings on Avalanche Network, including all the ERC20 tokens, amount, price, links of the tokens on CoinGecko and total SURE and AVAX amount.
Step 3. Choose the desired insurance plan to enable coverage by contributing SURE tokens to the Community Vault.
Drag the slider and choose the insurance plan that suits your needs. By approving the Contributing to the Community Vault the member supports the community and makes an immutable entry on the blockchain that represents chosen and enabled insurance plan.
Step 4. View the list of the enabled plans on the Dashboard’s Main Page
The insurance policy is enabled on the 7th day of making the contribution to the Community Vault/s (more info on the community vaults can be found here). The insurance value represented on the Dashboard is an aggregated value from the all enabled insurance plans of the member.
About inSure DeFi
inSure DeFi is a Decentralized Insurance Ecosystem, trusted by thousands of community members to protect their crypto portfolios from scams, exchange closures, and drastic devaluations. inSure DeFi provides insurance solutions for the crypto space to stabilize and secure Crypto & DeFi portfolios.
Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality, and has the most validators securing its activity of any proof-of-stake protocol. Avalanche is blazingly fast, low cost, and green. Any smart contract-enabled application can outperform its competition on Avalanche.