inSure DeFi Launches Liquidity Program with +5% SURE in Monthly Rewards on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon!
inSure is building the future of digital asset insurance. An essential element of that future is having a liquid marketplace where the SURE token can trade. Users of the inSure Ecosystem need to be able to seamlessly transition between SURE and other digital assets. That’s why inSure is launching a lucrative liquidity program to reward those that allocate capital to the SURE-ETH Uniswap/PancakeSwap/QuickSwap pools.
5% of the SURE staked amount will be rewarded monthly to liquidity providers for each LP (Uniswap, PancakeSwap, and QuickSwap) These rewards are available to every liquidity provider who locks both ETH and SURE into the Uniswap (BNB and SURE on PancakeSwap, ETH and SURE on QuickSwap) pool for at least 30 days. These rewards will be in addition to the 0.3% in trading fees (trading fees may vary depending on the DEX and LP chosen by the LP provider) that Uniswap/PancakeSwap/QuickSwap allocates to liquidity providers.
Becoming a liquidity provider is as easy as whitelisting your address and sending liquidity to the ETH-SURE pool on Uniswap and QuickSwap (BNB-SURE pool on PancakeSwap). The rewards in the liquidity program are renewed on a monthly basis.
Eligibility Criteria and Rewards Distribution:
1. Liquidity providers must have at least 0.05 ETH of liquidity and 0.05 ETH worth of SURE tokens. (0.3 BNB worth of SURE on PancakeSwap)
2. Any liquidity provided is eligible for rewards 30 days after the liquidity was allocated.
3. Rewards are distributed based on a liquidity provider’s proportionate size of the stake.
4. If liquidity is removed, previous liquidity that is awaiting rewards is disqualified. In this case, the liquidity provider will need to wait at least 30 days from the next time they add liquidity.
5. At the end of each rewards period, the liquidity rewards are proportional to the staked SURE amount.
How to Get Started:
3. Specify the amount of SURE you wish to allocate to the pool (the minimum amount is 0.05 ETH worth of SURE or 0.3 BNB for PancakeSwap)
4. Confirm the liquidity by clicking “Approve SURE”. Accept the Metamask transaction and use a medium-to-high gas fee.
5. When the transaction is confirmed, click “Supply”. Accept the Metamask transaction and use a medium-to-high gas fee.
5% of the staked amount will be distributed every month through the rewards program for each LP (Uniswap, PancakeSwap, QuickSwap). inSure DeFi Ecosystem reserves the right to change the amount of the reward at any given time, without notice.
Liquidity providers in the SURE-ETH Uniswap and Quickswap (SURE-BNB PancakeSwap) pool may receive varying amounts of SURE and/or ETH. The expected amounts fluctuate due to the dynamics of DEXs and the activity of other liquidity providers.
The amount of SURE earned through the rewards program will also vary based on the activity of other participants in the program.
There are no guarantees or warranties on the safety and security of funds deposited to DEXs.
inSure DeFi holds no liability for any funds lost by users on Uniswap. DEXs should be considered a high-risk platform that is subject to bugs and breaches.
As long as you provide liquidity on Uniswap, PancakeSwap, and QuickSwap using SURE tokens all your funds (BNB, ETH, and SURE) are insured from hacks and drastic devaluations by inSure DeFi Ecosystem.
inSure DeFi DAO can cancel or change the rewards program at any time without notice.
About inSure DeFi
inSure DeFi is a Decentralized Insurance Ecosystem, partnered with Chainlink, trusted by thousands of community members to protect their crypto portfolios from scams, exchange closures, and drastic devaluations. inSure DeFi provides insurance solutions for the crypto space to stabilize and secure Crypto & DeFi portfolios.
Fast. Transparent. Future.