inSure DeFi is now listed on Trader Joe: Earn +60% APY in SURE Rewards via Avalanche Network’s leading DEX!
Trader Joe DEX has been growing solidly in 2021. Since August this year, Total Value Locked (TVL) has risen from $26M to $2.21B (as of December 21). This is not including staked and borrowed tokens, which would exceed $3B TVL within Trader Joe.
Trader Joe charges 0.3% fee for all trades, of which 0.25% is added to the liquidity pool of the token pair that was traded on. Users can earn a share of the trading fees by depositing a pair of tokens into the LP (also known as “adding liquidity”). Users will receive an LP token, representing their share of the LP.
By adding liquidity you’ll earn 0.25% of all trades on this pair proportional to your share of the pool. Fees are added to the pool, accrue in real-time and can be claimed by withdrawing your liquidity. Becoming a liquidity provider on Trader Joe is as easy as whitelisting your address and sending liquidity to the AVAX-SURE pool on Trader Joe. The rewards in the liquidity program are renewed on a monthly basis.
“The listing on Trader Joe enables inSure DeFi’s +60% APY liquidity rewards program for users allocating their capital to Trader Joe’s SURE-paired liquidity pools (LP).”
5% of the current SURE staked amount will be rewarded monthly to liquidity providers for each LP (Trader Joe, as well as Uniswap, PancakeSwap, and QuickSwap). These rewards are available to every liquidity provider who locks SURE into Trader Joe’s pool for at least 30 days.
Eligibility Criteria and Rewards Distribution:
1. Liquidity providers must have at least XXX AVAX of liquidity and XXX AVAX worth of SURE tokens.
2. Any liquidity provided is eligible for rewards 30 days after the liquidity was allocated.
3. Rewards are distributed based on a liquidity provider’s proportionate size of the stake.
4. If liquidity is removed, previous liquidity that is awaiting rewards is disqualified. In this case, the liquidity provider will need to wait at least 30 days from the next time they add liquidity.
5. At the end of each rewards period, the liquidity rewards are proportional to the staked SURE amount.
6. The liquidity position must be active on DEX Pool/s to receive the rewards.
How to Get Started:
1. Visit Staking Page: https://insuretoken.net/stake.html
2. Specify the amount of SURE you wish to allocate to the pool (the minimum amount is XXX AVAX worth of SURE)
3. Confirm the liquidity by clicking “Approve SURE”. Accept the Metamask transaction and use a medium-to-high gas fee.
4. When the transaction is confirmed, click “Supply”. Accept the Metamask transaction and use a medium-to-high gas fee.
Rewards are sent out in Polygon Network.
5% of the current staked SURE amount will be distributed every month through the rewards program for each LP. inSure DeFi Ecosystem reserves the right to change the amount of the reward at any given time, without notice.
The amount of SURE earned through the rewards program will also vary based on the activity of other participants in the program.
There are no guarantees or warranties on the safety and security of funds deposited to DEXs.
inSure DeFi holds no liability for any funds lost by users on Trader Joe. DEXs should be considered a high-risk platform that is subject to bugs and breaches.
As long as you provide liquidity on Trader Joe (or other partnered protocols) using SURE tokens, all your funds that are paired/staked in the LPs are insured from hacks and drastic devaluations by inSure DeFi Ecosystem.
inSure DeFi DAO can cancel or change the rewards program at any time without notice.
About Trader Joe
Trader Joe is a one-stop decentralized trading platform on the Avalanche network, combining DEX services with DeFi lending to offer leveraged trading. It is community-driven which allows fees collected from liquidation and swaps to be given back to the users via the JOE/xJOE staking mechanism. JOE is a governance token that also rewards its holders with a share of exchange revenues.
About inSure DeFi
inSure DeFi is a Decentralized Insurance Ecosystem, trusted by thousands of community members to protect their crypto portfolios from scams, exchange closures, and drastic devaluations. inSure DeFi provides insurance solutions for the crypto space to stabilize and secure Crypto & DeFi portfolios.
Fast. Transparent. Future.
To learn more about inSure DeFi go to insuretoken.net or follow us on Twitter and Telegram.
Website | Medium | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram Channel | Telegram Group